Pages

15 October 2010

FiveQuestionFriday





1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Candy Corn, but only in small doses. It's so rich when I eat and eat and eat it.

2. Do you fold your socks?
I pair them up and roll them into each other. {Does that make sense?}

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Don't rush things in life. You have your entire life to live and do and be. There's no need to be in a hurry. Slow down and enjoy each season. Smell the roses, if you will. :)

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
He jumps to conclusions, while I tend to stop and ponder before I draw a conclusion. But I guess with Jared being a popo, it's his job to observe and conclude. 

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)

I say:
1. Encouraging
2. Forgetful
3. Willing to improve

Jared says:
1. H-O-T-T HOT {He says this after saying, "Hot….headed!" And then I gave him the look and he took it back. :) }
2. Supportive
3. Accepting



1 comment: