Pages

26 October 2008

Feeling Thrifty?

For the Lockheart Semi-Formal this year, we decided to do a Thrift Store theme, where attendants buy clothes from a local thrift store and are admitted to the dance by bringing clothes to give to a local charity. Pretty cool, huh? 

I found my dress, an 80's original, at the Salvation Army Thrift Store in Columbus. I did my best to make my hair say hello to heaven. I wore blue eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick, even my nails were hot pink! 


Taylor and I with our 80s originals!
 
Brittany rockin' out her "Josey Grosey" dress from Never Been Kissed.

Some of my favorite girls!!
 
This couple, Jillian and Sam, definitely win the Best Dressed Award. Sam's wearing Jillian's dad's plaid suit from his days as a bouncer at Cash McCool's. That's what you call true thrift.

The few that survived the whole night. What a crew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment