Pages

21 May 2011

Five Question Friday {on Saturday}.




1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

Hahahahahaaa!!! No. Except for when we're both on days. Which is every other month, but even then I could be nights and Jared be on days. We do go to bed at the same time when we can. If we can't, we can't. No biggie.
2. A question for the ladies....Do you like facial hair on your man?

When I first met Jared, he had a goatee. And he looked good with a goatee, if I do say so myself. But when he went to the police academy, he shaved it off and it hasn't made an appearance since. When kissing him, I prefer no facial hair though. :)

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

I don't think I've experienced a bad vacation. I've been on trips where bad things could have been better, but never a bad vacation altogether. Traveling to Washington DC/New York via charter bus with a million middle schoolers was rough. (Did I mention I was one of them? lol) Then there was the beach trip where it rained all day, every day so we cut the trip short.

4.What's the first ever blog you followed?

Probably Funk Junk Donna and Miss Mustard Seed. I love them both!!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?! In other words...YES! I love amusement parks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment