Pages

03 September 2010

fivequestionfriday.




1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

Read. If I'm feeling artsy, I'll do some crafts. 

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?

We don't have a kitchen window. :( 

Growing up though, we did. Looking out that window, I saw two big trees, one oak, the other pine, houses across the street, and a field where deer would roam behind the houses. Pretty cool to be doing dishes and see deer in the middle of the city! That's Mississippi for ya. :)

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?

A dolphin. They are so pretty and graceful!! I want to swim with dolphins one day. {hint hint, Jared!!}

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

My biggest pet peeve is more about the parents and the lack of discipline they have with their children. 

Granted, I'm not a parent, but I know it's tough to discipline kids. We've watched and helped our best friends do it with their 3 year old. BUT it is soo worth it! Parents will give in to their crying, whiny kid instead of "manning" up about it and sticking to their guns. Geez...

5. Regular or Diet soda?

First off, it's coke. Not soda. Not pop. Definitely not sodapop. 

When it comes to coke, I'll take the regular stuff over the diet. Unless it's Diet Dr. Pepper. That stuff is fabulous. Hands down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment