Pages

20 August 2010

5?friday.



1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
I have a few nicknames…
Lydja: Dad's always called me this. 
Lyd: This one seems self-explanatory. 
Michie (meaning kitten): my godmother is Peruvian and gave me this nickname when she first heard me cry as a baby. She said I sounded like a little kitten. 
Maverick: I got this name from summer camp. See the left sidebar for complete story.

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
I'm the middle child that acts like the oldest. Apparently, when there is 4 or more years between the first and second born children, the first child tends to act like an only child while the second born takes on characteristics of the oldest. Makes it tough sometimes!! But I love my sisters no matter the order. :)

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Hmm….someone tall, short hair, ruggedly handsome…Brad Pitt comes to mind, but I don't like how he treated Jen so he's a no. George is too old. Or maybe Eric Dane, better known as "McSteamy." Nah. Wait. What about Paul Walker? He's played a cop in a few movies which fits the bill. Yes, I'll go with Paul to play Jared in the movie of my life. 

4. What is currently your favorite song?
Anything that gets the blood pumpin'…"I Gotta Feelin'" by Black Eyed Peas or "Party in the USA" by Miley (let the records show, it took me awhile to give this song a chance. Now, it's my ringtone. :) or almost any good oldie. 

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Our best friends are moving to Arizona so we've started an "Arizona Fund" to visit them in about six months. We need to save more in general. Anyone have any good tips on saving?




No comments:

Post a Comment