Pages

16 August 2010

fivequestionfriday. onMonday.

Yes. I know it's called fivequestionFRIDAY. Yes. I know it's Monday. 

1. Have you ever visited another country?
Yes. Mexico! I loved haggling with the market people. So. Much. Fun!

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
Strangest? What about smelliest? That would be USM's football locker room! I visited during the off season, after a deep cleaning, and it still stunk. Yikes. 

3. What is your favorite season?
I love each season when it's supposed to be here. Make sense? When the leaves start turning, I love autumn. When I can see my breath, I love winter. When the grass turns green and the cherry blossoms are blooming, I love spring. When the weather is warm enough to jump in the pool, I love summer. Right now, I'm trying to enjoy summer and not wish it away. 100+ degree days make it hard, especially when your car has no AC!

4. What one song will always cheer you up?
Pretty Woman. When I was little, I would dance around the house to that song. You and Me by Lifehouse cheers me up too. And just about any Dave song!

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
Resemble? Probably Ariel. Even though she's the youngest daughter and I'm the middle, I can relate to just being different from your siblings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment