Pages

27 August 2010

five.question.friday



1. How many pets do you have? I have a furbabyniece and furbabynephew that live with my parents. They are both miniature dachshunds, Lily and Phinnaeus. Adorable!! I'll post some pics one day.

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? Gosh. I have no idea. Maybe the Queen of England. I'd love to play in her jewels. 

3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Yikes. I need some tips in this area!!

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? Whatever they want to be. 

5. What is your favorite quote? I have several. If you're friends with me on Facebook, you can read them all on my profile. A couple of my favorites are: 

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." -T.S. Eliot

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Rosalind Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment