Pages

16 November 2010

Blogger Spotlight

I've been pondering with the idea of spotlighting one of the bloggers I follow once a week. I would select a blog and tell about him or her and why I follow, what makes me come back to the blog, etc.

(Does anyone else follow blogs and sometimes unfollow later because it's not as interesting as before? I do!)

Thoughts? Ideas? Cries of outrage?

Now. Which day should I do my Blogger Spotlight? I like Tuesdays because I think they are the most forgotten day of the week! People dread Mondays. Look forward to "Hump Day" which brings Thursdays, which puts us one day closer to Friday and the weekend. At least for the majority of people.

I need to figure out a "button" for my blogger spotlight too! YAY for projects! :)


1 comment:

  1. I say do it! I love blogs and would love to find some new ones through you :)

    ReplyDelete