Pages

19 November 2010

FiveQuestionFriday.




1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
Hmm…I don't really loathe any Christmas song. I like them all! One that makes me sad when I hear it is Newsong's "Christmas Shoes." I usually turn the channel when it comes on because I alwaysalwaysalways tear up. 

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed? 
We cuddle at first then end up back to back. I can't sleep cuddled up on him unless I'm super exhausted. And he doesn't care for it either. 

3. Have you ever had surgery?
Do wisdom teeth count? I had a pretty good experience with that. The worse part was that it took them several times to find a vein to put the IV in. Then I was out and woke up facing the opposite way than when I went to sleep. Which means I walked to another room and sat down in another chair. Weird. I do sleep walk sometimes… :)

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
A week or two before Christmas. Traffic is CRAZY in this area starting the day after  Christmas so I do a lot of it online due to my road rage tendencies. :)

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
A vacation around the world. And I mean all over! Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Morocco, Sicily, Scotland, Ireland, Russia, Peru, Brazil, etc. I'd probably break it up into several vacays!

No comments:

Post a Comment