Pages

12 November 2010

fivequstionfriday.



1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
The dentist filing my teeth. I hate that feeling! I haven't had many physical things happen to me. Never even been to the ER. *knockonwood*

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
Last night was 10 hours. Technically, it was this morning. Night shift throws me off so I didn't go to bed til 2am and woke up at noon. (See the time stamp? Yes, that's AM. And I'm just now getting sleepy!)

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
Until I was 8 or 9 years old. I remember laying in bed with Mom and logically explaining to her why there was no way Santa could be real. "No one but Jesus could visit every child all over the world in one night!"

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Geez….Avatar? No…there's been one since then. I don't remember though. Jared and I go about three or four times a year. We'd rather rent a movie and have the ability to pause it. And it's cheaper! 

5. What do you wear to bed?
No comment. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment