Pages

07 November 2010

Fall Wreath

I found a really cool, easy-to-make wreath at Craftaholics Anonymous. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween like Linda is so I decided to make mine more autumn-friendly.

She used tied strips of black burlap around a wreath. Then added the wooden letters B-O-O to the wreath and hung it on her door. Simple! 

{{ Remember that I live in an apartment complex so taking great pictures of our door are pretty much impossible unless I have portable spotlights or really high-tech camera equipment. Since I have neither, my pics are bleh. I did my best with what I had. And that's what counts, right, Mom? :) }}

{With flash}
I chose brown burlap and the word FALL. 


{No flash}
I mod podged the letters in pretty fall leaf scrapbook paper.


{No flash}
I used a orange ribbon to hang it from the door hanger.


{No flash}
Whadaya think? These pics really don't do it justice! I love it. :)



linking to:

HookingupwithHoH

No comments:

Post a Comment