Pages

19 November 2010

To send or not to send? Send!

Every year I always consider sending out Christmas cards. I love receiving Christmas cards. Especially the ones that have the page long letters about what each family member achieved in the past year.

I'm not nosy…just interested in other people's lives. :)

I have yet to send out Christmas cards since we've been married. But this is definitely the year.

Wanna know why?

Because I can't resist a good deal!

Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Christmas cards for bloggers! YIPPEEEEEE!!

They have 805+ styles. I narrowed it down to 3 favorites, which was super hard. You can choose a flat card or a folded card. Cards with one photo or 6+ photos. A card with lots of color or black and white. Lots of choices!

My 3 faves:


I prefer a card that says "Merry Christmas." None of that "Happy Holidays" stuff.



I love the untraditional brown and the red bird.



I like that I could write a small paragraph here. A lot of cards have a character limit…not this one!


If I choose a folded card, it will probably be this one:


Shutterfly also offer greeting cards for any and every occasion you can think of. 

Baby Announcement and Stationary


Or if you are looking for a gift, calendars or photo albums may be the way to go!


I love personalized calendars! *hint hint, Jared!*



How cute is that baby! I know grandparents would love a "brag book" of their babies. 


So Shutterfly rocks. And is the place to go for Christmas cards, stationary, calendars, photo albums and anything else you may think of dealing with photos.

And that's that. :)


*All images courtesy of Shutterfly*

No comments:

Post a Comment